Our 18 acre Pick your Own Field is filled with everyone’s favorite vegetables! We allow bushel and ½ bushel quantities and do not charge extra for mixed varieties.
- All picking must be done in our baskets.
- Pickers must go into The Country Store to register before picking.
- Driver’s License or State IDs must be left at The Country Store when registering
- When finished picking return to The Country Store to pay and bag your pickings
- All Vehicles will be inspected before check-out
- All children must be supervised at all times.
As unpredictable as Wisconsin weather is, so is our growing season. Please call The Country Store at (262) 859-2645 to see what is available to be picked before you arrive.
Smith Pumpkin Farm is a favorite destination for Birthday Parties!
FILL OUT THE BIRTHDAY GROUP REGISTRATION FORM HERE. You can also view or print the pdf form: Birthday Group Registration PDF
There is a $25 nonrefundable deposit required to reserve you party, plus a $10.00 per person admission fee. The birthday person is free.
The Birthday Party Package includes:
- 2 hours at a reserved location including one picnic table with straw bales in a semi-circle for seating.
- Our Birthday Coordinator to assist you with onsite details
- One Fast Pass for a group hayride (so your group will not have to wait in line)
- Birthday song/sing-a-long at the music tent for the birthdayperson
- A wristband for each person (good for entire day) which includes UNLIMITED turns on:
- Jumping pillow
- Corn Maze
- Petting Zoo
- Play Areas
- Time for viewing the Mini Farm Zoo.
- Visiting the hand painted pumpkin displays and The Western Town
- The opportunity for free-play on our Playground which is next to the picnic area. You can take a break yet still keep an eye on your child.
- We welcome you to stay at the Pumpkin Farm and explore the farm for as long as you wish.
- Wheel chair accessible (Please call ahead if possible)
ATTRACTIONS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE - BUT AVAILABLE AS AN ADD-ON
- Cookie & Pumpkin Package: $3.00 - includes one frosted cookie and a pie pumpkin (bigger than a softball, smaller than a volleyball)
- Pony Rides: $5.00-weekends only 11 -5 pm (weather permitting)
- Camel rides: $5.00- middle weekends of October only – 11 -5 pm (weather permitting)
- Face Painting: $5.00 per person (Sat – Sun 9am – 6pm)
- Pumpkins: $3.00 for pie pumpkin and price goes up from there
- Adults are required to supervise children at all times.
- No carry-ins except a birthday cake. You will be responsible for bringing all of the supplies for serving your birthday cake. ( paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, cake knife, etc., as we do not keep any in supply.)
- We will supply you with a garbage can; if you need additional garbage bags, please go into the Country Store and request one.
- We do not allow any fires-bonfires, camp fires, or any type or torches.
- We do not allow any grills – charcoal, gas or electric.
- After your two hour time frame is up; please thoroughly clean up the area (especially the ground.) Again, if you need additional garbage bags, please go into the Country Store and request one.
Day of Party Check-In: You must Check In and Pay at the Country Store for your Birthday Party before going to your assigned Party location. You will receive your wristbands and meet the Birthday Coordinator at this time.
Location & Set Up: All parties are located outdoors in a designated area. You will receive one (1) picnic table surrounded by a horseshoe-shaped arrangement of hay bales for sitting. Please do not allow children to run on top of the hay bales. You are also welcome to bring your own additional chairs and tables if desired.
Parking: Parking is FREE and is located on the north side of Hwy L in a grassy area as well as limited parking in front of the Warehouse and on the east side of Hwy EA.
Photo Opportunities: Bring your Camera and Video Camera. There are many places and opportunities to take fun and memorable photos but DO NOT enter into the Pumpkin Displays (there are small fence barriers and pumpkins surrounding the display) to take your photos.
Accessibility: Smith’s Pumpkin Farm is located on a real, working produce farm. The parking areas, displays and attractions are on unpaved farm ground – typically grass, crushed gravel or sand. Wheel chairs, strollers and wagons can be brought on premises and are able to be pushed and pulled, but the ground (like any farm) can be bumpy in spots. Our Hayride is wheel chair accessible.
Restrooms & Hand Washing: There are several portable bathrooms with hand washing stations on site at Smith’s Pumpkin Farm.
Pets: Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs.
Smoking: Smith Pumpkin Farm is NON-SMOKING. You will be asked to extinguish any cigarettes or pipes.
Weather: Extreme, unforeseen weather can force us to close down many of the attractions.
Attire: Because we live in Wisconsin and it is October, we recommend being prepared for any kind of weather – cool, windy, rainy or unseasonably warm with lots of bees! We also recommend wearing closed-toe shoes or sneakers as this is a farm and the ground you will be walking on is most likely grass, gravel, dirt or a field. We want you and your family to have a great experience.