There is something for everyone at Smith’s Pumpkin Farm!
Entrance to the Pumpkin Farm FREE and Parking is FREE.
Groups of 10 or more MUST have reservations.
Monday thru Friday, 8am-1pm by reservation only.
Fall Attractions - Starting Mid September
All attractions are weather permitting and have affordable pricing. See you soon!
NEW for FALL 2016
WRISTBANDS - only $10
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult with wristband or ticket.
Each wristband includes:
Petting Zoo! (additional cost for feed)
Wristband is nontransferrable and valid on day of purchase only, rain or shine. No refunds.
Hay Rides Daily 1 pm – 8 pm
$3 per person
Monday - Friday 4 pm - 8 pm:
- Giant Jumping Pumpkin Pillow - $3
- 6 Acre Crazy Corn Maze - $4
- Petting Zoo - $3 (additional cost for feed)
- Haunted Forest – $5
Weekends 10 am - 8 pm:
- Giant Bounce Pillow- $3
- 6 Acre Crazy Corn Maze- $4
- Petting Zoo – $3 (additional cost for feed)
- Haunted Forest - $5
- Kiddie Straw Maze
- Pony and Camel Rides until 6pm – $5
- Face Painting until 6pm
- Food/Concessions until 6pm
- 70 Hand-Painted Pumpkin Displays
- Kenosha Magic Show - Sundays throughout the day
- True Entertainment - DJ & Kids Karaoke: 11am-5pm